Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse through the itaobao3 website, read pages, purchase bike or download information, we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. We may use technologies to gauge your browsing habits or web surfing history to improve the information presented to you. For example, if you search for both itaobao3 loans and rural communities during a website visit, on a subsequent visit you may also be provided with information about itaobao3 rural loan programs.
The information we store does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website. For example, if you access our website from school, we see "schoolname.edu" and the school's IP address;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit; and
5. If you linked to the itaobao3 website from another website, the address of that website. We use this information to help us make our site more useful, to learn about the number of visitors to our site, the types of technology our visitors are using to visit our website, and to present relevant information to you based on your website browsing requests. We do not track your web activities beyond your browsing the itaobao3 website. We do not cross reference your browsing habits with other entities, and we do not sell or give away your information to other entities.
When you visit some websites, their web servers generate pieces of information known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future.
Cookies are small files that web servers place on a user's hard drive that helps a website or service. There are two types of cookies:
(1) Session cookies, also known as transient or per session cookies, serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through itaobao3.gov. They are stored in temporary memory and are only available during an active browser session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
(2) Persistent cookies, also known as permanent or stored cookies, are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as user name, web surfing behavior or user preference for a specific website. These cookies operate until they expire or a user deletes them. itaobao3 may use both types of cookies to improve our on-line services to you. You can disable cookies by adjusting the setting on your web browser.
You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information when purchase an item, as in an e-mail to the Secretary or other itaobao3 staff, or by filling out a form and submitting it to us through our website, we use that information to respond to your message. This also helps us to locate the information you have requested. We treat e-mails the same way that we handle paper-based correspondence sent to itaobao3. We are required to maintain many documents under the Federal Record Act for historical purposes, but we do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency or as otherwise required by law. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with the information you provide, nor will the information you provide be shared with any private organizations. itaobao3 does not collect information for commercial marketing.
When You Visit Websites
Please read the Privacy Statement of each website you visit. Our website has links to several other federal agencies. In a few cases, we link to private organizations with their permission. Once you access another site through a link that we provide, you are subject to the Privacy Statement of the other organization's site.